Most sex offender registry management software is limited in functionality, difficult to install and update, and very expensive to host and maintain. OffenderWatch® offers Native American Tribal law enforcement a powerful and more flexible SOR management solution at a fraction of the cost.
How OffenderWatch® Helps
- OffenderWatch® software applications can be easily configured to accommodate tribal processes and statutes
- Each tribe’s OffenderWatch® Admin controls user access and roles
- Tribal data is securely maintained, always available, and owned by the tribe
- Agents automatically receive notice of offenders relocating into the territory
- Tribal agencies may choose to collaborate and share records with other agencies
- Registry personnel can validate offender information before it is made available to the public
- Cusomizable search functions allow users to locate sex offender records locally or nationally improve tribal sovereignty over investigations
- OffenderWatch® implementation includes a public website that is branded for each tribe
- Software provides options for email registration and automatic community notifications
- The OffenderWatch® Mobile App greatly simplifies field operations
- Optional OffenderWatch® NCIC Record Sync feature automates submissions through a state switch using the tribe’s ORI
- OffenderWatch® enables automatic updates to the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW) and the SORNA Exchange Portal
- The tribe can opt in to receive Booking Alerts should an offender from their territory be incarcerated or released from custody anywhere in the U.S.
- Ongoing technical assistance and support is provided by our 24×7 Help Desk
- OffenderWatch® offers online and onsite training by professional staff experienced with tribal SO
see OffenderWatch® in action
Request A Product Demonstration
Contact email@example.com to learn more about how OffenderWatch® applications address a broad spectrum of individual and statutory requirements to provide software solutions that ensure compliance and save time, money, and hassle for your agency.