OffenderWatch, the leading public safety sex offender registry network in the United States, is now working with countries around the world to build a better sex offender registry solution. In 2018, OffenderWatch announced its contract with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to modernize the Canadian National Sex Offender Registry and create a unified system that shares data between local, provincial and federal agencies.
Let us do the same for your country.
How OffenderWatch® Helps
- Agencies can collaborate on a single sex offender record across any jurisdiction or territory, improving accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Building a custom registry system from scratch is timely, costly, and difficult to maintain. Because
- OffenderWatch® utilizes an established software platform that can be easily reconfigured to meet your country’s specific needs in terms of data and security, there is a significant cost savings to you.
- OffenderWatch® can be deployed behind firewalls on systems maintained by your federal agency, ensuring that all data entered and stored within the system is exclusively retained by your agency and secured by your hardware.
- OffenderWatch® is highly scalable and customizable, providing your agency the opportunity to greatly enhance efficiency in your records management processes and investigations.
- OffenderWatch® is the largest private sex offender registry management solution on the market, and our team brings decades of experience in the industry to benefit your agency.
- Our tech team can easily change how OffenderWatch works for your agency in order to scale and configure the software for your country’s precise needs.
see OffenderWatch® in action
Request A Product Demonstration
Contact email@example.com to learn more about how OffenderWatch® applications address a broad spectrum of individual and statutory requirements to provide software solutions that ensure compliance and save time, money, and hassle for your agency.