OffenderWatch® makes the process of obtaining registered sex offender data from local agencies faster, more efficient, and more accurate than ever before. Statewide integration into the OffenderWatch® network is seamless and can be performed at no cost to each individual agency, thanks to expert guidance in obtaining grant funding, accessing collaborative training sessions, and completing step-by-step implementation processes from the OffenderWatch® customer success team.
Data entry and paperwork for sex offender registry management at the state level are essentially eliminated, freeing your staff to focus on process improvement instead of clerical tasks. Reports and dashboards used at the state level can be configured and automatically produced in real time based on dynamic data updates from state law enforcement agencies.
How OffenderWatch® Helps
- By joining the OffenderWatch® network, you’ll become a part of the nation’s leading database of sex offender records. When a local agency updates information on a sex offender in OffenderWatch, it is automatically updated across the entire network––including agencies throughout your state. As we work to provide updates outside the network, OffenderWatch can update the Exchange Portal in real-time, as well as send interactive email alerts to other interested parties in affected jurisdictions.
- Statewide implementation of OffenderWatch® includes assistance in obtaining grant-based funding to purchase the software, as well as to meet current requirements and maintain ongoing compliance with all components of the Adam Walsh. Our team will be with you every step of the way to make the statewide implementation process as seamless, attainable, and fully sustainable as possible for every agency involved.
- NCIC submissions should have a 100% pass rate. We also think requirements at the registry level should be the same at NCIC. Through years of involvement with submission procedures, we’ve refined an application and method that provides a real-time balance between NSOR and the registry, and the registry and NCIC.
- For the past two years, states with full OffenderWatch® implementation have achieved a perfect record for passage of NCIC audits.
- When your state comes up for another NCIC audit, OffenderWatch® will be your partner in the process, assisting along the way to help run reports and answer questions. We make sure your records submitted to the FBI are on time, accurate, and complete. The NCIC 3.0 process has more advantages, too—our methodology results in an immediate reduction in the monthly validation process.
- When joining the OffenderWatch® network, you can choose the degree of integration. Some state clients have chosen to use the database entirely, while others have the application feed an internal database for other purposes. The degree of involvement internally is determined by the client partner. However, some key advantages of choosing the full integration to your OffenderWatch® solution can be adapted to comply with changes in practices or statutory requirements. OffenderWatch® provides the technical support and ongoing training for your system for the life of the agreement.
- Because OffenderWatch® is highly configurable, many changes can be implemented with simple configuration settings. Our deep understanding of the issues associated with sex offender registry laws allows our pricing model and production schedules to anticipate changes and modifications without additional invoicing and change orders. Your budget and fiscal office will know over a set period the exact dollars to allocate, as well as timeframes on deliverables.
- OffenderWatch allows state agencies to spend less on maintaining dated sex offender registry systems, and retain more value toward improving processes, sharing information, expediting investigations, and maintaining federal compliance.
see OffenderWatch® in action
Request A Product Demonstration
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how OffenderWatch® applications address a broad spectrum of individual and statutory requirements to provide software solutions that ensure compliance and save time, money, and hassle for your agency.